Two illustrious imbeciles

Serge

Two illustrious imbeciles

Post by Serge » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:13 am

We are are still numb, in total shock, walking around like zombies. It must be a bad dream. But no, it did happen and every night since Tuesday, we can see and hear everything on CNN, MSNBC, BBC, NBC, ABC and so on.

The international press has rushed to Haiti: Brian Williams, Anderson Cooper, Diane Sawyer, Robin Roberts, and more. Yes, they are all there, or rather almost, with the exception of...Fox TV, and O'Reilly, and Beck and ...what's the name of those 2 idiots? Ah yes: Pat Robertson and the "Big fat idiot" Rush Limbaugh.

There is nothing more dangerous than a racist who is dumb. This is an explosive combination. And when one thinks that Pat Robertson was a presidential candidate, that gives you the chill.

Pat Robertson' s and Rush Limbaugh's racism is only matched by their ill sense of timing and their cynicism. For Robertson to say that the problem with Haiti is the deal that Haitians made with the devil to gain freedom, and that the earthquake is the result of that deal, is the dumbest, stupidest, low-class statement I have ever heard. For Limbaugh to say that Obama is somehow seeking to reinforce his credentials with the black population, in other words, he is just a vulgar opportunist (I am interpreting and paraphrasing Limbaugh) , is the lowest, most cynical and silliest comment I have ever heard.

It has been painful these last few months to listen to the Republicans and guys like Robertson and Limbaugh spew their venom all over their shirts. Whaat does this say about this sector of the American public who believe in those clowns, or rather these imbeciles. You choose the word. I can only wish Mr. Obama good luck in his quest to seek bipartisanship with elements of that type!

I am under no illusion that these two aliens will ever change their views. That will happen when chicken grow teeth. But, with all the frustrations that I have been feeling in the last two days, those two illustrious imbeciles, solemn morons, profound ignorants, provide me with a perfect outlet.

Serge

Leoneljb

Post by Leoneljb » Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 am

I like this except that you made a what we call a "Pleonasm vicieux": A Racist is always Dumb.
And I agree, there are a lot of People who are paying these fools.
But, I believe there are more Good and lot Smarter People than these Racist Pigs.
Leonel