Are you ready for the chip?

Are you ready for the chip?

Post by Gelin_ » Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:30 pm

Very soon people will no longer do business as usual thanks to computer chips implanted under the skin. No, it's not on SciFi, and it may be closer than we think.
FDA approves computer chip for humans

Devices could help doctors with stored medical information. The VeriChip, the size of a grain of rice, is inserted under the skin with a needle in a procedure that takes less than 20 minutes to complete.

Where exactly are we going...?

Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:47 pm

Gelin, who knows where we are going?

I usually get excited at new developments in science and technology, such as cloning, stem cell research, nanorobotics (extremely small robots, often invisible to the naked eye, that can carry specific tasks in a variety of fields including the human body), etc. I try to think of the extraordinary benefits those new discoveries could generate for mankind. I have always been like that since I was a small child.

Then, something happened. A big part of it was coming to the United States and beginning to explore new sources of information that were not previously available to me. But another part was simply becoming wiser as I was getting older, a bit more like "le très sage Gelin".

I started to learn about the militarization of space, the use of science in the development of nuclear weapons, the use of technology to spy on ordinary citizens (their whereabouts, their conversations, etc.)... I also learned about the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment, the likely laboratory experimentation that might have led to the creation of the AIDS virus... the ways of Big Brother governments all over the world that are hell bent on controlling their subjects... the covert and clandestine operations of intelligence agencies that are secretly and generously funded with taxpayers' money but that are not accountable to the official representatives of same taxpayers... and I begin to wonder.

This often takes the joy out of science and technology for me, even though I am still an avid reader of new developments. I always try to think first of the positive contributions to humankind these new technologies could bring. Then, invariably now, I begin to think as well: What are the U.S., Israel, Russia, China, and other governments going to undertake as well to exploit the same technologies, but not for humanitarian purposes ? ? ?

We live among mad men, my friends. We always did, for sure, but technology has also the effect of amplifying the madness. The President of Ukraine fell violently ill during his election campaign, due to a massive dose of dioxin "someone" put in his food. Yasser Arafat too became victim of a mysterious disease that baffled the best medical experts in all of France ? ? ? I guess one of these days, someone might discover the "Yasser Arafat Virus" that eluded them.

I don't think that's the answer you would expect from me, but I had to let you know the reasons why I cannot confidently tell you where we are heading. They say that the implant of a chip the size of a grain of rice under the skin will carry medical information... Doesn't this make one wonder what sort of other information it might also carry along. Information is just a long string of zeros and ones. Faceless technicians will be in charge of its "programmation" or digitalization, if you please.

medical info in = medical info out

identification in = identification out

intelligence in = intelligence out

garbage in = garbage out

Who controls information has the Power.

Post by Gelin_ » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:03 pm

You are right and it gets even scarier....
RFID tags: Big Brother in small packages

January 13, 2003, 6:26 AM PT
By Declan McCullagh

Could we be constantly tracked through our clothes, shoes or even our cash in the future?

I'm not talking about having a microchip surgically implanted beneath your skin, which is what Applied Digital Systems of Palm Beach, Fla., would like to do. Nor am I talking about John Poindexter's creepy Total Information Awareness spy-veillance system, which I wrote about last week.

Instead, in the future, we could be tracked because we'll be wearing, eating and carrying objects that are carefully designed to do so.

The generic name for this technology is RFID, which stands for radio frequency identification. RFID tags are miniscule microchips, which already have shrunk to half the size of a grain of sand. They listen for a radio query and respond by transmitting their unique ID code. Most RFID tags have no batteries: They use the power from the initial radio signal to transmit their response....

More at
Apparently, the more we advance through science and technology the more we seem to remain at the same place in terms of human aspirations, instincts and desires. Could it be that we are going straight to a universal social and economic system when individual liberties will become just a thing of the past? Could it be that just a few will very soon control the whole world in a very pratical way?

Post by Gelin_ » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:35 am

The Problem with electronic profiling ”the chip” implant is that it's still at a development stage, and the legal implication, and violation of privacy that are attached to it.
From what I've read it's way past the development stage now. We are moving to marketing and before long it will be common practice for people to wear the chips - more or less the same way that many animals/pets are 'catalogued' now.

Post by Gelin_ » Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:17 pm

...It may be O.K. for animals, but I believe that it may be a violation of privacy for humans,---It could be illegal without one's consent.
It's not only a question of privacy or legality. Who knows the possible health hazards of being constantly scanned at the site of that implant? The physiology of your entire physical body may be affected. Of course the argument will be that no such effect has been detected in the implanted animals, but that does not solve the potential problems for us humans.

Kouri pou lapli, tonbe nan larivyè

Post by Gelin_ » Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:18 pm

For some reason, people have attempted to associate the biochip technology with a very peculiar text of the Bible dealing with things to come.....
...He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name (Rev. 13:16-17).

Is the biochip the Mark of the Beast?</B>
by Terry Watkins

The biochip technology was originally developed in 1983 for monitoring fisheries, it's use now includes, over 300 zoos, over 80 government agencies in at least 20 countries, pets (everything from lizards to dogs), electronic "branding" of horses, monitoring lab animals, fisheries, endangered wildlife, automobiles, garment tracking, hazardous waste, and according to the experts – humans (which we'll exam
ine in detail later). To date, over 7 million animals have been "chipped". The major biochip companies are A.V.I.D. (American Veterinary Identification Devices), Trovan Identification Systems, and Destron-Fearing Corporation.

And according to most modern-day "prophecy teachers". . . the implanted biochip is the soon-coming, 666: Mark of the Beast.

Read his views at: