My Haitian Christian friends visit blessedseed.org

My Haitian Christian friends visit blessedseed.org

Post by » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:53 am

Pastors, youth leaders, missionaries, chuch leaders, Christian school directors, Christian groups, bands, choirs, orchestras, maestros, Christian workers, Christian organizations etc... Advertise your upcoming events such as: special meetings, revival meetings, crusades, Sunday services, conferences, seminars, parties, excursions, retreats, youth camps, special classes and all your Christian events free of charge on our website blessedseed.org. E-mail us your event(s) freead@blessedseed.org
or mail us your event.

Blessed Seed Christian Outreach Ministry Inc.
P.O. BOX 2380
Orange Park FL 32067.

We will put your add on our website's front page.
If you need more information about this ministry visit blessedseed.org

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:33 am

Welcome Blessed Seed and thank you for your invitation. Don't forget however that this is a discussion forum. Participate in our space as much as you would like us to participate in your space. That way, and that's only fair, your space and our space may freely share a borderless area where free thinkers and Christians alike can exchange certain commonalities and differences. Don't just drop a business card. That is not the way of our community. Stay a while. Introduce yourself to everyone, including those who may not share your faith.

The Editor

I am sorry if my action was viewed as rude and selfish

Post by » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:12 pm

My name is Saul and i live in florida.
I am open to talk about my faith with everyone who desires to hear what i have to say. I respect everyone's opinion, and i think my opinion should be respected as well.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:26 pm

Of course you will be given respect. Why would you think otherwise?

Saul, I certainly did not qualify your action as "rude and selfish". You seem to be too much on the defensive here. Since I am the moderator of the forum, I just wanted to set the tone for all, so everyone will see Ann Pale as a meeting place for discussion and not just a place to drop in a business card.

That being said (and not just for you!), you are more than welcome on this forum.

By the way, are you Haitian? If you are not, what's your connection to Haiti (or Haitians) ?

Thank you for letting me know that i am welcomed .

Post by » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:41 pm

I had a chance to be born in Haiti . I attended Ecole Ste Trinite and College Saint Pierre. I had a chance to be raised in a Chrisrtian family where serving and helping other was a family practice. I just want to continue in my parents footsteps and it is also a divine obligation to love, serve and help others. I am willing to discuss my faith with anyone who wants to hear my views.