Oops! It's just an innocent mistake, folks...

Site Admin

Oops! It's just an innocent mistake, folks...

Post by admin » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:20 am

On October 7, 2004 U.S. President George Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney finally admitted that Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction when they started the war. However, President Bush continued on to say that the war against Iraq was still fully justified because the recent Iraq Survey Group report shows that Saddam Hussein was subverting the U.N. oil-for-food program for his own purposes. GULP!

I am suffocating...

Let me get this straight. President Clinton was IMPEACHED (by two counts in the House of Representatives) because he lied to the American people about his ADULTEROUS RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER CONSENTING ADULT. For that the Republican body in Congress and a good part of the American public were ready to hang him.

Now, President Bush and his minions have LIED to the same American people and to the World, by saying that not only Saddam Hussein possessed weapons of mass destruction BUT THEY KNEW WHERE THEY WERE. At the United Nations, Colin Powell showed the World satellite photographs and other high-technology evidence of the Evil Saddam's capabilities to unleash a massive attack on the Free World with said Weapons of Mass Destruction.

Oops! Now, they say he had "none".

President Bush and Condoleezza Rice even raised the specter of the "mushroom cloud".

Another Oops!

So, we have now lost over 1,000 U.S. soldiers and WELL OVER 13,000 CIVILIAN DEATHS, as reported in Iraq Body Count.

But, hey, that was an honest mistake, let's do it again...

Of these 1,000+ U.S. soldiers who gave their lives for this administration's bold-faced lies, how many funerals were attended by President George W. Bush? How many were attended by Vice President Dick Cheney? How many by Colin Powell? How many by Condoleezza Rice? How many by Paul Wolfowitz and the other "neocons"? How many by their English counterpart
Tony Blair?

Oops! It was just a mistake, but we are happy we made it anyway!

This Clinton guy, he deserved to be impeached, but we... WE DESERVE TO BE RE-ELECTED. Oops, pardon me, RE-SELECTED.

We deserve to be, because isn't it written somewhere that every people deserve the government that they got? And the American people, they deserve us again, because who needs those godless liberals?

No offense to Laura Bush, but I believe that over 1,000 U.S. soldiers would have preferred that their president had been fooling around with all the interns at the White House. Over 13,000 snuffed out civilian lives would agree.

And the rest of us, who refuse to be lied to, can tell the President on November 2 to stop masturbating on our pain.

Guy S. Antoine
Windows on Haiti