Leonel makes it back to New York and Denmark... satisfied!

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:26 am

Well, first of all JM, I am not using my LAPTOP. So, I cannot use my sophisticated way of writing with accent. Secondly, I am well and alive in NY.

What a trip! It was wonderful and great to meet some of Ann pale members. Especially, JM the Haitian GPS, And Padel the newcomer in Miami. And Serge B, Great Guys!

I would not miss a Reunion in the future. I will try to be present...

I had a great vacation where I probably gained a few pounds after eating some good Haitian food Life was good! A trip like this would expand your life 15 years. I am feeling so Young now! JM was a great host. He was my Gps all the time. Without him, I would have been like a car whithout any light. He was guiding me . Otherwise, I would have been so lost.

I am so tired now. I cannot write anymore. But, I regret the fact that I will travel to Europe tomorrow... More to be said on this trip.

By the way guys. I got to NY OK.

L'union
fait la Force.

leonel

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:38 am

Welcome back Gito.

What a week! We had fun! Although, I had to leave earlier. I've enjoyed every bit of our time together.

Ann Pale ers, I 've spent my Valentine having dinner with a Wonderful Couple (the Antoines), their treat. That was very special! This is what I remember from Haitians. We can live as family. I am speechless! Guy, I will always Love You, Man (Your family included).

Jean-Marie, someone from Grand Anse where my maternal Grandfather came from. They have a real sense of Community as Family. Tom Tom is shared amongst everyone... Ah, JM, You also have a special place in my heart! I love you too!

Padel, this is someone whom I've met before. He is my friend's cousin from Rosedale New York in late 80s and 90s. I didn't know until he mentioned his Grand dad's name. I have nothing but love for you PAD!

Serge, I only met him for a short period of time. It was Love at the first site! He is such a wonderful Human being! I can't wait to be back in the US where we can have another Formal or informal Reunion. We will need to present some people at Ann Pale a little gift of appreciation.

For those of You who were not present physically. I've thought of You also. I already have a picture in my mind on how you look like. I missed Marylin, Jaf, Michel, Hyppolite, JG Palmis, J Gelin, Jonas, Senou, Zanf, Ezili, Anacaona, Shelony, Lynn Lynn, Liline, Apharion, Caroline, Dunord etc etc... Sorry, Fanmi an long. But you are also in my mind.

Nekita, we met in spirit. My plane went over your Bus. Therefore, our Spirit crossed path. Although, he would have been so wonderful to meet You. You started the whole idea of meeting members... My love for You!

Carline, I did not meet You yet. But, I love You as well. One day, we will meet.

JM and Guy, I was hoping of gettinng some mayi in Denmark. Helas, no luck! Sim te ansent, mayi ta leve sou tout kOm.

Haiti can rise again!

N.B. That doesn't mean we won't agre or disagree on the issues. We can get upset from time to time. We can be on different pages on the issues. But there will be no Hate! That what Family is For...

L'union fait la Force,

leonel

Tidodo_

Post by Tidodo_ » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:35 am

Leonel,

Amen to that! I could not add anything more, except that we missed you and Serge a lot after you both left.

J.M.