Congratulations to Shelony!

Congratulations to Shelony!

Post by » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:21 am

[quote]At 7:20 AM [Saturday morning], our brave little sister [] called us to announce the arrival of a healthy baby boy. Both mom and baby are doing well. I say congrats to my big sister Shelony and her family.[/quote]

Anacaona, please extend Ann Pale Forum's heartiest congratulations to Shelony, her baby boy, her husband, sisters, and the rest of the family!

T-dodo

Post by T-dodo » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:18 pm

Congratulations, Shelony! From what I understand from Anacaona before, the baby boy must be your first. Barbara Streissand has a song in which she said:"The best gift that I ever got was a healthy baby." I could not agree more.

The joy that children bring to people is undescribable. I always think that there is nothing more entertaining than having other people around you, regardless of the amount of money, gadgets, toys and knowledge that you have available to you. And it all starts with the birth of a child. So, Shelony we want to bask into your joy and welcome your son to our world. Meanwhile, you can have Anacaona staying with you during the first two months of your child so that she can wake up every two hours during the night to feed the baby! :lol: You worked so hard to deliver it. You need a rest!

Let me use that post to announce that this will be my last post under my real name. Adios, amigos!

J-M.

admin
Site Admin

Welcome Stephan Denis Lominy!

Post by admin » Sat Feb 25, 2006 6:45 pm

[quote]Hi Guy,

I was asked by Shelony to share this picture with the Ann Pale family. So, I send it to you and you may share it with other members. The baby's name is Stephan Denis Lominy.

Sincerely,

Rose Saint Fleur
http://winterludes.net/gallery/annpale/shelonybb.jpg
[/quote]

Rumour has it that this baby is so bright, he speaks already. The first words out of his mouth were: "Ann Pale". Then he asked for one of Shelony's biology books so that he could figure out how he came to be.

An dizan sa, ou pa wè jan m'sye sanble mwen... m espere mari Shelony pa jalou!

Carline

Post by Carline » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:44 pm

What a cutie :-) Congratulations Shelony :P :P

Leonel JB

Post by Leonel JB » Sun Feb 26, 2006 1:44 am

Congratulations, Shelony!

I hope that everything will go well with You.

leonel

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:09 am

Congratulations, Shelony....May God bless you and yours greatly!

gelin

Shellony

Post by Shellony » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:00 pm

All my friends, brothers and sisters at Ann pale, I can only be brief today but I want to take te time to thank you all for your kind words, good wishes. I am doing well and most importantly my little boy is healthy. This my first taste at parenthood and so far I am enjoying it although it is challenging (I used to like my sleep). Thanks again and I hope to start participating at the forum again soon.

Shelony (Shella Saint Fleur-Lominy)

Post by » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:52 am

Shelony, welcome back! Whenever you need babysitting, let us know.

You have a beautiful baby, and thank you for sharing his picture with us.

That was a first, and we do appreciate your sense of belonging to Ann Pale. Perhaps others might want to follow your lead.

Do I hear... Lanmoukaji? Do I see Nouini?