Making AP Financially Sustainable and a "Going Concern"

Tidodo

Making AP Financially Sustainable and a "Going Concern"

Post by Tidodo » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:24 pm

I was overwhelmed by the responses Guy got on Facebook to his suggestions to reopen temporarily Ann Pale. So, allow me to suggest that we open a little discussion about how to make sure that the closing of Ann Pale does not happen again by setting up a financial support system to make its operations sustainable but also by having a succession plan for its administration. I'd like to see whether others share the concerns I have.

Okay, Guy, I realize I am already "hors du sujet" by going beyond your little "a day or two" objective. But let me dream.

Gelin

Re: Making AP Financially Sustainable and a "Going Concern"

Post by Gelin » Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:32 pm

I would support this effort.

bcreider

Post by bcreider » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:02 pm

So what, specifically, is needed?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Thank you, Tidodo for your willingness to support this board financially. However, we are just trying to revive this forum (Facebook simply could not replace it, at least in spirit) but in spite of the initial enthusiasm, we do not have any strong evidence that a significant number of us will return to it regularly. Until that happens, I suggest that we close this topic. But thank you for the thought. I am looking forward to everyone's emotional and intellectual contributions or just in passing observations of our day-to-day lives.