Congratulations to Anacaona on her wedding!

Guysanto
Site Admin

Congratulations to Anacaona on her wedding!

Post by Guysanto » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:56 am

One of Ann Pale and Windows on Haiti's best friends, Rose Saint Fleur (Anacaona!) got married. Those of you who were present at Windows on Haiti's 10th anniversary celebration have to remember her. Little would we have suspected that this shy and pretty sister, with the beautiful smile, would be taken off the availability list. Sorry for all those fellows who wrote to me and asked me how to get in touch with her. You are one day late (or perhaps several years). This rose has been taken, but perhaps the one who now holds her will be generous enough to let her come back to Ann Pale once in a while and share her royal (Indian Queen) observations with us, as she so graciously did in the past.

I should have known that something big was in the works. On Windows on Haiti Facebook, she picked up the challenge of solving my little historico-mathematical puzzle, but before she even got close to the solution, she abandoned me and that's truly not like her. Coincidentally, her big sister Shelony, who did not even know that Anacaona had attempted to resolve the problem before on Facebook, picked up where Anacaona left off, right here on Ann Pale, and ultimately validated for us the puzzle that I had created. Isn't it great to be sisters and aren't we lucky to have met both of these angels on Windows on Haiti?

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:02 pm

To the risk of making many of you jealous (but hopefully not the new husband), let me publish here again a picture of Anacaona (on your left) and Shelony. Pa eksite m.

<center>
http://winterludes.net/gallery/woh10/group3/woh-307.jpg
April 20, 2008 : Windows on Haiti's Tenth Anniversary Get-Together
</center>

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:20 pm

For those of you who are on Facebook and want to leave her a message of congratulations, her Facebook page address is: http://www.facebook.com/anacaona .

Anacaona

Post by Anacaona » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Thank You!

jafrikayiti

Post by jafrikayiti » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:52 pm

Mezanmi gade gwo zen k ap pase san mwen pa okouran!

chapo ba manzè Ana! Mwen swete ou ak sitwayen chanse ki ranmase bèl fwa sa a, anpil anpil ane lanmou, kè kontan, san konte tilezanj.

Men, ki koze Nevada sa a mezanmi? Se pa peyi Tex Ranger a? Pa bondye k fè ak Annpale ankenn peyi pa lwen vre. Se toujou yon pa dèyè fenèt la.

Yon lot fwa mwen di bravo pou ou Anacaona!