Post by Guysanto » Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:16 pm

Imagine...

Best wishes,

Guy
Ann Pale
Windows on Haiti

Serge

Post by Serge » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:31 am

Guy, thanks for your wishes and for the messengers. You could not haven chosen better. They did an excellent job!

Instead of saying Merry Christmas, I will say: Peaceful Chistmas to you and your family, as well as to everyone on the forum.

Un Noël pacifique pour tous et surtout une Meilleure Année 2009 pour nous tous!

Serge

Ezili_Danto

Jwayè Nwèl e Bòn Ane, 2009

Post by Ezili_Danto » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Nice message Guy. Beautiful family there. May their beauty extends into the world of those in such need on this planet for compassionate and wise leadership.

Wishing you and your family, Guy, a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year 2009

Ezili Dantò

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Polanve, your post today is an historic occasion and I'll tell you why. I started the forum back on March 7 2003. You were THE FIRST PERSON to sign up as a member two days later (March 9 2003). You posted your first opinion on April 4, and a few thereafter. Your last one (before today) was dated August 25, 2003. So it has been 5 years and 4 months since you graced us with your presence.

Welcome back to the prodigal son!

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:10 pm

Interesting to note that 8 out of the original 10 members who signed up back in March 2003 are still active members today. Besides Polanve, they are: Frantz, Jafrikayiti, JGPalmis, Serge Bellegarde, Marilyn, Bouli, and Nekita Lamour.

The missing two are Jareme (one of my sisters, happily retired in North Carolina) and Pitit Ginen whom I expect to come back to the forum some day (after an indeterminate number of years) like Polanve just did.

Marilyn

Post by Marilyn » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:06 pm

Life and circumstances may from time to time keep us from active participation but the bonds of Ann Pale kinship keep drawing us back. There's nothing like this gang when it comes to expressing the broad span of our civic consciences, whether about Haiti, the Diaspora, the Caribbean, Latin America, the US, Canada, the world. Thanks, Guy, for keeping the home hearth alive so that Ann Pale's family can gather and continue to share.

Season's greetings to all!

Marilyn

Gelin_

Post by Gelin_ » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:01 pm

Ann Pale is a very good environment and Guy has done an excellent job. Thanks, Guy, for your efforts and many sacrifices! Best wishes to all of you for 2009!

gelin