Barack Obama and Windows on Haiti

Guysanto
Site Admin

Barack Obama and Windows on Haiti

Post by Guysanto » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:32 pm

I just got word that Barack Obama is coming to Windows on Haiti's Anniversary Brunch. Due to this new development, those of you who want to attend need to confirm or reconfirm your attendance today, as you will need to be granted top security clearance.

Widy

Post by Widy » Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:03 am

An tchou a moun

Se misye de Antoine fòk nou ke rele editè-la kounyela :shock:

jafrikayiti

Post by jafrikayiti » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:51 am

Mwen deside pran nan pwasondavril sa a san di pètèt !

An pasan, delegasyon Ottawa a deside se omwens nou 4 k ap debake nan NJ: Jude Gardy, Kaptenn, Manzè Choublak, Jaf

randevou nan kèk semenn!

Jaf

Shelony

Post by Shelony » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:01 pm

Jaf,
ou gate bagay la tro vit

Se pou ou te tann jounen an fini pou moun te rekonfime. :D

Shelony

Frantz

Post by Frantz » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:06 pm

Jaf , ou sove-m wi anba pwasondavril saa!
frantz

jafrikayiti

Post by jafrikayiti » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:47 pm

Annou klè Shelony, pwasondavril la se zèv Guy. Paske si pou Obama ta vini nan rankont lan, fok nou ta envite Billary tou e, ojis, McCain ta ka egzije nou fè yon plas pou li. KOm pa gen ase plas pou tout gwo moun sa yo nan ti rankont nou an, mwen swete nou kite lide sa tonbe nan dlo ansanm ak tout pwason yo.

Men, m ap konfime, sa mwenmenm mwen ekri a se pa koze pwason... Tout dispozyon pran pou Ottawa 'represent' komsadwa nan woumble 10zyèm anivèsè a. N ap pran wout la bonè samdi maten e omwens 3 nan nou ap reponn prezan nan Lataye ak David Rudder.

An pasan, se yon zanmi Trini nan inivèsite Waterloo ki te fè mwen konnen David Rudder ak chante "Haiti I am sorry" misye konpoze pou denonse atitid negatif anpil frè ak sè nan karayib la ekzibe devan Ayiti ki ta dwe reprezante nan je yo yon gran frè ki merite anpil respè. Kidonk, mwen gen ladapdap pou mwen al tande ni Lataye, ni David Rudder.

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:19 pm

Ye of little faith! Not only Obama is coming, but two of my biggest heroes ever have indicated that they are coming as well:

Fidel Castro of CUBA - He is bringing multiple boxes of the finest Cuban cigars. His e-mail must have been intercepted, because a couple of minutes later, I received another request to attend, this time from Bill and Monica. Can't stay away from those Cuban cigars, I guess. You've got to smoke them as you like them!

Nelson Mandela - yeah!!!!!!!! Madiba secretly told me (and please don't spread the rumor just yet) that he will be bringing with him 20 official 2010 World Cup soccer balls. First come, first served. Also... Big news! Madiba will announce at the brunch that he is inviting the Haitian national team to the 2010 World Cup, no matter what they do or how they fare in the preliminaries. "Haiti is part of us, little Africa. She has every right to be there," he said. "I totally agree with you, Mr. President (I just like to call him that)," I said. "South Africa is our home away from home."

Finally, we did receive word that the French Secretary of State, attached to human rights and foreign affairs, Rama Yade (also widely known in the media as Yama Rade, just Google her -- which makes me think that perhaps she should change her name to Rama-Yama or Yama-Rama) intended to surprise us, but is reconsidering her plans after being appraised that Jafrikayiti will be present.

Finalement, finalement, finalement... the rumor from Washington, DC is that current president of Haiti, René Preval and former President, Jean-Bertrand Aristide might take advantage of the occasion to meet for the first time since 2001 ! For no other reason than they have forgotten what each other looks like. In the last few days, a flurry of high-level high-secrecy meetings, moderated by a certain Mr. Nau, have taken place between U.S. Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, Roger Noriega, Dominique Villepin, Robert Ménard, Andy Apaid, Gérard The Turtle, and the entire staff of Haiti Democracy Project to decide on the best floral arrangement with which to greet former President Aristide when he arrives at Andrews Air Force Base. So far, they have not been able to make a selection that meets Condi's approval. Last thing I heard through the grapevine is that in desperation, they are looking for Colin Powell to broker a deal. The trouble is: yo Pa-Wè-L... Koulin!

Let's hope they keep looking, because I just want to have fun at WOH's 10th anniversary celebration. And to tell you the truth, I hope that less than 20 of you will show up, because I am going to keep as many of Mandela's balls as I can get.

Serge

Post by Serge » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:00 pm

Guy,

I was so tied up yesterday I did not get a chance to read about all the dignitaries who are slated to be present.

Ou kwè New Jersey ap kapab resevwa tout moun sa yo? Ou di tout pèsonèl Haiti Democracy Project la ap la. Eske Stanley Lucas ap la tou?......

Serge

jafrikayiti

Post by jafrikayiti » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:21 pm

Ki sa ou wè Serge ! Stanley who?

Pou jan mwen tande bagay yo ap gate nan Lachanm Potoprens kote zam ap tire elatriye...nou san lè wè Haiti Democracy Project debake sou nou ak ni Senatè, ni Depite ki te pase nan "eleksyon" Jacques Bernard yo. De tout fason, gen lè se tout mesye sa yo ki gen pwen parèt, disparèt, reparèt....sanzatann nan.

Mesye, n ap ri men gen twop koensidans ant sa ki te pase an 1915 epi sa k ap pase jounen jodi a wi. Eleksyon sou mezi...konstitisyon sou mezi, Lachanm k ap depafini...

Founi je gade pou ou di m si se pa vre matrix la reloaded...
http://haitiforever.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=21446

M ! m ale!

Jaf

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:25 pm

No, Serge, the staff of Haiti Democracy Project along with Roger Noriega, Dominique Villepin, Robert Ménard, Andy Apaid, Gérard The Turtle, is only involved in selecting "the best floral arrangement with which to greet former President Aristide when he arrives at Andrews Air Force Base", on orders of Condoleezza Rice, an adoring fan of the former president.

Besides, if Gérard The Turtle came, would there be enough food left in New Jersey?

As to my man Lucas, why do you ask? I just assume that he will be there by virtue of the fact that he seems to be everywhere there is a digital camera at any time.

All right, guys! More than 10 soccer balls have already been claimed. Another two are reserved for Lanmoukaji and Stephan Denis Lominy.

By the way, I thought more Ann Pale'ers would be excited at the news that the Haitian national team is guaranteed to participate in the next World Cup, thanks to Madiba!

Guysanto
Site Admin

The OBAMA GIRL is coming!!!

Post by Guysanto » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:10 pm

Breaking news...

I have just received news that Amber Lee, the "Obama Girl" has reserved a room at the Robert Treat Hotel for the Windows on Haiti anniversary event.

For those of you who are not familiar with the Obama Girl, check out her new video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=axxooGIgOKs

This time, she is switching allegiance. In a phone conversation, 10 minutes ago, she revealed to me that she has a crush on Serge.