Site Admin

WOH's 9th

Post by Guysanto » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:13 pm

Nine candles today.

To the next one,
Guy

Tidodo

Post by Tidodo » Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:25 am

Happy Anniversary WOH and its founder! Your presence enriches our lives, and your perseverence is a source of inspiration. May you see many more years and continue to enrich many more lives in the future.

Frantz

Post by Frantz » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:53 am

M pa kwè li twò ta pou nou di WOH : BÒN FÈT. Nou swete WOH anpil siksè nan ane k-ap vini yo. Bon fèt sa ta manke anpil si nou pa ta voye yon gwo kout chapo pou administratè/editè/ kontribitè/webmastè Window an. Guy monchè, nou salye w ak anpil respè pou gwo travay sa ke ou realize pou tout ayisyen k-ap viv e lakay e lòt bò dlo. Sit lan bannou bonjan jarèt pou nou kenbe diyite nou antan ke pèp. Kidonk , nèf ane sa yo pa gaspiye ditou ditou. Ankò infwa: BÕN FÈT!
frantz

jafrikayiti

WOH kontinye louvri je !

Post by jafrikayiti » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:55 pm

Mwa Avril sa a tout bon vre se yon mwa sakre pou noumenm Ayisyen. Fèt WindowsonHaiti se fèt Louvèti, yon fenèt ki louvri pou bay bèl jòf sou yon nasyon, yon peyi ki vle fete lavi. Toussaint louvri pasaj pou libète, WOH louvri pasaj pou laverite.

Mèsi anpil Guy pou tout travay ou kontinye fè ni sou gran chimen pataj lakonsesans lan (entènèt), ni sou latè fèm.

Respè pou ou epi kouraj kanmarad !

Jaf

Dunord

Happy Ninth

Post by Dunord » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:15 pm

Congratulations ! We thank you for providing this forum of information and debate. WOH is a mirror of us all.
Thank you for all your hard work. An elderly poor friend of mine in Haiti who reads a little Kreyol [and nothing else] always asks to look at WOH when he catches me on my computer, he loves the photos, he even knows where the bookmark is for WOH. He asked me one time how much money you made from WOH. It took a lot of explaining but I finally convinced him you did it for everyone to share for free and no you weren't rich already. He said "God must love him very much."
I said I imagine he does.
Dunord

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:20 am

Dunord, God loves me very much indeed, but to be honest, I would not mind winning the lottery as well. I hope that God understands this.

By the way, are you moving back to the country? I hear that the security situation has improved quite a bit. If and when you do go back, please remember that we always appreciated your northern perspective.

Mèsi Tidodo, Frantz, Jaf, Dunord pou ankourajman nou ban mwen.

Kenbe fèm,
Guy

Dunord

Moving Back?

Post by Dunord » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:52 pm

We're going this summer and see how things are. It's not easy maintaining two residences. I've been there recently and the mayor in Okap is trying to clean the streets. So are some of the people who recently formed an informal anti-gang kombit. They searched for and found some gang members who had left the heat of Port au Prince, delivered them and their weapons to the police.
To the police's credit they are having regular check points looking for proper vehicle registration and also looking for weapons.
But you know Haiti, all this could change in a hurry and everyone is still nervous.
Dunord

Nekita Lamour

Bon fet

Post by Nekita Lamour » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:17 pm

Best wishes. I have been with you since the beginning.
Nekita

Guysanto
Site Admin

Post by Guysanto » Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:45 pm

Thank you, Nekita. I appreciate the expression of your support especially since I know that writing on the forum can be a painful experience for you, due to carpal tunnel syndrome. Marilyn Mason experiences the same, yet I know that even through her silence she is one of the most faithful supporters this forum ever had.

Thank you for keeping the faith!