This delicious dessert is a staple in every Haitian home.
Serves 8 to 10
Amount Items Needed
2 Can Evaporated Milk (12 oz)
1 Can Coconut Milk (12 oz)
1 Can Fruit Cocktail (12 oz)
3 Pks Gelatin
1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
½ Tsp. Cinnamon Powder
Sugar to Taste
- Dissolve the Gelatin in 3/4 cup of boiled water.
- Place Evaporated Milk in a large saucepan.
- Add Sugar to a taste then bring to a boil.
- Add Cinnamon Powder and Lime Zest to mixture.
- Add the Gelatin to milk mixture.
- Then add Coconut Milk and add sugar to a taste.
- Drain Fruit Cocktail, then add.
- Mix well and place in a large bowl .
- Refrigerate for at least a full day prior to serving.
1 post • Page 1 of 1